Fashion
 

EARLY FALL BLAZERS

The Middle Page 8/25 6:35A Cathy Williamson
EARLY FALL BLAZERS Hello, friends! I just hit the I m so over the heat and summer wall.  Can anyone else relate to that? It has been so hot in Dallas, with barely an end in sight. I think we are...
Don't miss any news from:
Wylie BubbleLife!
Share with thousands of local readers!
  • NTX Weight Loss
  • 2022 Rocks Digital Front Page Ad
  • Luce Site Ad
  • Beauti Science Med Spa
  • Debunking Myths About Botox Beauti Science Med Spa Read

    How much do you really know about Botox? In this article, Nurse Debbie of Beauti Science Med Spa in Plano debunks some of the myths surrounding the procedure. Here are the top five misconceptions about Botox and its effects. Click to read more or call 214-280-4316 to learn more about Beauti Science Med Spa's services!

  • MEIS roofing front page ad
  • Advertise Here

Send to a Friend

    Cancel