iReporter

THIS IS A VERY RARE OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU! NAOMI BROTHERTON - Retirement Offering Artist Naomi Brotherton just turned 101 years old this past April....
“Elk’s Delight” by Betty Watkins Framed 27 x 21” Oil “As the season changes, so begins the elks call for a mate.” Grapevine is a great place to visit often....
The Heard Museum Presents: Texas Nessie In May of 1991, avid fossil collector Mike Donovan made an amazing find in Collin County: the partial skeleton of a...
Myra Tapp, RN, an intensive care unit nurse at Medical City McKinney , has been recognized as one of 20 extraordinary Texas nurses by the Texas Nurses...
“Loropetalum” by Betty Grummer Gallery Wrap 24 x 30” Acrylic on Canvas “ Inspired by a broken branch on my Loropetalum plant.” Grapevine is a great place to...
“Loropetalum” by Betty Grummer Gallery Wrap 24 x 30” Acrylic on Canvas “ Inspired by a broken branch on my Loropetalum plant.” Grapevine is a great place to...
“The Light Fantastic 1” by Fran Chausse White Framed 20 x 24" Oil “My heart leaps when I see a rainbow in the sky!” Grapevine is a great place to visit often....
“Morning Light” by Jackie Railsback Framed 21 x 17" Casein “To be in the mountains early morning and on location was a surreal experience. I chose casein for...
“Anatomy of Nature 1” Gallery Wrap 36 x 24? Oil & Wax on canvas “This painting is a reminder of Grace… Reminiscing about lands not discovered and making ones...
The Uplift Education Art Show arises from a partnership that began in 2016 between NorthPark Center and the Uplift FREE charter school network. Funding from the...