iReporter

Agape Resource & Assistance Center, Inc., a 100 percent volunteer 501 (c ) 3 social service agency that utilizes a collaborative model to provide housing and...
Summer vacation may be over, but your family can still enjoy an inspiring day trip! Last week in Best of BubbleLife, we asked our readers to share their...
September’s here, everyone’s back in school, and it’s time to register for the UPWARD indoor soccer league at First United Methodist Church of Allen . UPWARD...
This grief seminar/support group discusses common issues facing grieving adults who have had a loss due to death. This program is designed to provide the tools...
Meet Cece Cox, CEO of Resource Center Dallas, which operates the largest LGBT community center in Texas by providing health services and programs to individuals...
For the third year in a row, Brett Lee, chief executive officer of Lake Pointe Health Network (LPHN) was named one of Becker’s Hospital Review’s 25 “Rising...
vicki_n579519 – Guest Contributor
Sep 2 2014
Be prepared for the invasion of Norsemen during McKinney's Oktoberfest. They will gather at the Collin County Historical Society & Museum, 300 E. Virginia St.,...
The Salt and Light Youth Choir of St. Andrew United Methodist Church, of Plano, Texas, one of the premier church youth choirs in the state of Texas, consisting...
melissa_t814490 – Guest Contributor
Aug 30 2014
Health and Success Go Hand in Hand I want to start out by saying that I did not do any intensive research on this subject...just going by my personal...
Faith Lutheran School will host an "Aloha 'Oe Summer Lu'au" event on Saturday, September 20 from 6-9 p.m. The event will feature a Hawai'ian dinner, prize...