iReporter

Faith Lutheran Church and School of Plano today announced it will host a presentation by renowned author Dr. Gene Edward Veith on Thursday, February 3 at 7 p.m....
Donations of dresses, jewelry, shoes, handbags, and wraps are requested St. Andrew United Methodist Church announces Prom Closet 2022 will take place over a...
Faith Lutheran School of Plano today announced that seniors David H. Bork of Murphy and Slade A. Leicht of Sachse have been named Commended Students in the 2022...
“Watch Tower Sedona” by Naomi Brotherton Matted 27 x 20" not framed Watercolor Born April 8th, 1920, Naomi’s acclaims are many. Among them is her earned...
Carrie Brazeal – Guest Contributor
Jan 11 2022
Looking for something new to do in 2022? Then come to the farm! Heritage Farmstead Museum is looking for volunteers to assist with their elementary-aged school...
“Mary’s Playground” by Jackie Railsback Framed 37 x 30” Watercolor “This is such a wonderful and beautiful backyard for fun and entertaining. I just had to...
Looking for a spot to watch The Cotton Bowl Classic? Draft Sports Bar & Lounge , connected to Sheraton Dallas Hotel in downtown, will have their doors open to...
If your job situation is uncertain or if you want to enhance your career opportunities, come join the St. Jude Career Alliance Ministry at its comprehensive,...
Bubble Life – Guest Contributor
Dec 28 2021
Caring for Your Health in 2022 Did you know that only about 40 percent of Americans make at least one New Year's resolution? If you aren’t sure what to add to...
“Plumage” by Christina Fitch Gallery Wrap 24 x 36” Encaustic on wood panel “I was working from my imagination thinking of an impression of feathers and flight...