iReporter

Rita Cook – Guest Contributor
Feb 23 2016
Here’s a little something that all recyclers can sink their claws into for Earth Day. It’s the SEA LIFE Grapevine “Sink Your Claws Into Recycling” program,...
Planning your big day? Occasions at Stone River is where you need to be on Saturday, February 27th! The Soiree Spring Bridal Show 2016, brings together premier...
Saffie Farris – BubbleLife Staff
Feb 20 2016
This is very easy to make and since I have one that is dangerously allergic to dairy, it is a great alternative to take out! Ingredients For preparing...
Spring Break Staycation Ideas It’s hard for many of us to take a fun road trip or vacation with the kids over Spring Break. If you don’t have travel plans and...
Bridgette Crull – Guest Contributor
Feb 16 2016
Richardson, Texas: Warrior Cancer Cards launches today, creating the world’s first personalized cancer card subscription to send printed cards to those fighting...
Waxahachie native, Dr. Rob Tenery, recently released his memoir, Chasing the Ponytail This nostalgic book, set in small town Texas in the late 50s and early...
Rita Cook – Guest Contributor
Feb 12 2016
What does a basketball court refurbishment, a reading and learning center and a homeless shelter computer lab have in common? The Dallas Maverick’s nonprofit...
These results are from our entire DFW network of 64 communities, which proved to be an interesting sampling: 18.71 percent voted for Trump 17.72 percent voted...
Saffie Farris – BubbleLife Staff
Feb 9 2016
This was a major hit in my house last night, and it was so easy! We used the meat for Taco Salad. Easy Taco Meat 2 lbs lean ground beef 1 28 ounce jar...
Diane Webber recently won our Favorite Super Bowl Dip/Appetizer recipe contest with her recipe for Hot Corn Dip. I just ordered her one of my favorite cookbooks...