Community Involvement | Free Learning Event
Answers to the Questions You’ve Been Asking About Braces and Some You Didn’t Even Know to Ask!
Apple Orthodontix is hosting a free learning event for people in the Dallas – Fort Worth Metroplex who need braces or have a teen/pre-teen that is going to need braces in the next few months. This fun and interactive event is expected to last 30 to 45 minutes, where attendees will hear directly from Chad Packard, the CEO of Apple Orthodontix.
You will learn about new advances in orthodontics and find answers to common questions like:
- Is it possible to be in and out of braces in 6 months?
- How much should braces actually cost?
- Is my child too young for braces?
- What can I expect at the initial appointment with the orthodontist?
- What can I do to maximize my insurance benefits?
- How many visits are required, will my child need to miss school?
- Am I too old for braces?
For more information and to reserve a seat, visit: www.appleorthowylie.com/learning-event